6.26.2009

Re-blog

I started this blog as a way of getting my wedding-related thoughts out of my head and into another format. I didn't start this blog because I wanted to gain a whole bunch of followers and having a large number of readers isn't really even that important to me. So you can imagine my surprise yesterday when I got an email in my inbox that a comment had been posted on my honeymoon blog post from someone saying that my blog post had been added to the directory on www.honeymun.com. This surprised me a little bit. I guess it was a pretty good post but I never expected random people to notice my blog like that. It's kind of cool to know that I do have more viewers than just my friends that read the blog.

Anyway, since they posted a link to my blog over there, I'll quickly promote them. Their website basically posts stories from around the internet regarding honeymoons. It looks like there are some good resources on honeymoon tips and destinations. Most of the website are professionally done, while others are blogs like mine, but most are dedicated entirely to honeymoons and other travel. So click on over and check them out!

No comments:

Post a Comment